Friday, March 06, 2009

Student Video Projects

After meeting with the Dean yesterday afternoon, I'm very excited about the possibilities of finding financial support for Patty's project. I think her project is going to impact students in a positive way regardless and I think that finding a sponsor for it can only extend the possibilities. The challenge for me, as always, is to maintain focus long enough to see it through to completion.

Ann's theme word "challenge" kept cropping up all day yesterday and continues to be central today. I was greatly challenged by last night's Stats class. Last week and this week, I feel that I have a very tentative understanding of what we are doing. And there's a five percent chance that I have no clue. I don't quite grasp what we learn by correlating residuals. It feels like it's just out of reach.

No comments: